Got Wobble? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Got Wobble?
Monday, February 21, 2005 5:30 PM
ok for the first thing when i hit my brakes while goin at a decent speed say 60 then my whole car like shakes massively, and i had my car jacked up the other day and the whole wheel had like a inch play in it (inside to outside car movement), im guessing its a wheel bearing goin bad, am i right, if not then what is the problem, i had this prob on my van in the rear one time and it was the wheel bearing, so im pretty sure thats what it is, just lookin to see if any of you have had this same prob and what you did to fix it, thanks for any info, later

pic coming soon

"Live Life To The Fullest" "Customize Everything"

Re: Got Wobble?
Monday, February 21, 2005 5:36 PM
its prolly your ball joints
Thursday, February 24, 2005 11:54 AM
ok thanks

pic coming soon

Thursday, February 24, 2005 12:43 PM
Yeah, and definitely get it fixed before you drive it around more. Could be the tie bar end as well.

If one of those lets go, you'll be in a world of hurt. And it can happen.

Thursday, February 24, 2005 4:43 PM
ok thanks

pic coming soon

Thursday, February 24, 2005 5:40 PM
Could be wheel bearing, could be ball joint. when you drive does it sound like a loud humming, if so the bearing may be shot. visually inspect the ball joint and tie rod ends too.

1998 Z24 Convertible 5 Speed
Thursday, February 24, 2005 8:29 PM
well if it does humm then i cant hear it cause my exhaust i suppose, but my exhaust isnt all that loud really, i have an auto, but anyway i havent heard a hummiing and it only does the wobble when i brake hard, its rather annoying, later

pic coming soon

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search