AGX Price? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
AGX Price?
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 7:01 PM
I think i am going to return the GR-2's i bought back in sept to advance auto. They are still in their boxes. I have been looking all night into prices on them and the cheapest without going to e-bay is 424 shipped from tirerack.com. Anyone JBO business do better? I am also going to see tomorrow if i can get advance to get me a sweet deal on them. They do not carry them in stock and would have to order them from Keystone or w/e but have cut me a sweet deal on the Eibach prokit and my GR-2's. Anyone know of any better place?

Re: AGX Price?
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 8:03 AM
i got a set of agx from tirerack for 402
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 10:30 AM
Yea... its 402 before shipping. shipping ups ground bring it up a little higer.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 12:02 PM
Only other place i have found them cheaper is Ebay. And after they gouge for shipping your just under 400 bucks. I would buy from trierack.com, and youll have them in a few days.

Mike

1992 GMC Sonoma GT #492. Oh, Its just a stock V6!

1999 Cavalier Coupe, daily driver, 2200/M5. Mods and pics are in my registry.

Fully built turbo 2200 in progress, should be installed very soon. Will post details as they happen.
Support the site that supports your habit, Go Premium.
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 12:31 PM
My connections at advance auto parts are seeing if they can do better. That place is like the IRS to me.. They are gettin me a sick deal on some autometer guages. 45 bucks for the phtatom series A/F and a 2 guage pod. Curse them all for stealing my money!... LOL

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search