need opinions please. koni's and sportline - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need opinions please. koni's and sportline
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 3:41 PM
ok.. here is my situation.. i need to put new struts in my car.. ratehr than have oem i was thinking of koni yellows and sportline springs.. now this setup was recomended to me and i do not know much about it.. i was thinking yellows and ground crontrol coilovers, but was told i would need get an alighnment everytime i changed the ride... so im putting this up to get some input about what people think.. i am looking for a good auto cross track car.. (highway weaving too, i wont lie ) but i dont have anything else done to the suspension or wheels.. everything is stock.. so please input.. thanks all.

Memeber since 4/2002
Premium since 1/2005

Re: need opinions please. koni's and sportline
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 3:54 PM
you dont need an alighnment everytime you change the ride. but you do need one when they get installed. same with the koni and sportlines
i have the koni reds and sportlines myself. its a good ride. lowered the car great. no more wheel gap. handles great too

yellows and sportlines or ground controls coilovers are a great choice

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Re: need opinions please. koni's and sportline
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 3:55 PM
no, alignment is not needed everytime you adjust the coilovers

if that was the case, you'd need to align it everytime you jacked up the car because the coilovers would unseat themselves

i have gc/koni sitting right behind me chillin out on the floor til we get some warm weather.... but if i was to get springs it would be the prokit or sportlines..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search