Baggin the English Z for summer! - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Baggin the English Z for summer!
Thursday, February 24, 2005 10:13 AM
Gotta a quote from a company over here to bag the 1990 Z24 and they said it'd be about £1000 ish so thats approx $2000 i think??

Anyway i got questions....

1. On the front they need to know what the struts are

2. I still got the standard z24 kit on it so will that be low enough without arch work??

3. Anyone got any pic of any 2nd Gens bagged? Tried searchin on here and V6Z24 but can't find too much.

Thanks for your help

Ian P

Re: Baggin the English Z for summer!
Friday, February 25, 2005 6:10 PM
I swear I saw pics of a 1st gen bagged around here, shouldn't be too much different, but I can't remember where....

Friday, February 25, 2005 10:38 PM
quite possibly mine, Brisk i'm touched you'd remember it.... and no it doens't sit low enough for me with the stock kit...

1st 1st gen on air.....

Saturday, February 26, 2005 7:00 AM
^^That's nice for a 1rst gen U over in England that price sounds about right depending on the kit it might be worth ur while too.
Good luck with it and when Hot Import nights comes there again this year I wanna see pics of ur car there

Saturday, February 26, 2005 7:04 AM
But try to either find or make a Body kit first though I don't know if really offer a kit on the market for a first gen though & get an aftermarket hood.
"Just take it to a good body shop"

Sunday, February 27, 2005 4:37 AM
Abby87Z24 (Now bagged) wrote:quite possibly mine, Brisk i'm touched you'd remember it.... and no it doens't sit low enough for me with the stock kit...

Any info/pics on what set up you got??
Sunday, February 27, 2005 12:52 PM
ukz it's totally custom but i'll take some pics later, if u gots msnmgr add me, fb _ racer at hotmail dot com

1st 1st gen on air.....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search