Koni Yellow/Sportline VS Koni Sport Kit - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Koni Yellow/Sportline VS Koni Sport Kit
Monday, February 07, 2005 4:05 PM
anyone had both setups? currently my setup is KYB GR2's with sportlines and they ride like hell... im debating on ordering yellows to go with my sportlines because ive herd nothing but good things, but i never really have herd alot of opinions about the Koni Sport Kit Suspension. Any opinions or experiances (ride quality, height, install) would help.

Re: Koni Yellow/Sportline VS Koni Sport Kit
Monday, February 07, 2005 5:22 PM
I did some reading up on it before I did any buying. the springs that come with the "kit" only drop you 45mm if I remember right. which would be raising the car for you since your on the sportlines.

I have my Yellows and they are the bomb man. if you going for looks plus+ performance keep your springs and go with just a new set of yellows, i think you will be happy with them. I have the pro-kit, it floods in my area, so I didn't want to be too low. the thing rides like its on rails

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 8:24 PM
i went with KONI yellows with GC coilovers. forget the springs. GO coilvoers or AIR!

Thursday, February 24, 2005 1:14 PM
why forget springs?

Thursday, February 24, 2005 1:55 PM
allot of people like the ability to change the ride height, others aren't as concerned with looks as with performance. for me looks are secondary to handling. with the coil overs or bags you can slam the car whenever you want. and it is still not recommended by anyone to ride around slammed for long

i like my ride and I am still considering the sport-lines.

Thursday, February 24, 2005 1:56 PM
Quote:

KYB GR2's with sportlines and they ride like hell

since those shocks are not meant to used for lowering any lower than 1.5 inch. and sportlines are 1.7 in front and 2.3 in rear. they probaly are blown, no wonder they ride like hell. get some koni yellows, they are the only ones out there that i know of that can handle the sportlines

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Saturday, February 26, 2005 7:16 AM
No matter what still get the KONI YELLOWS but instead of one of the kits U mentioned go with Ground Controls it's about $900.00Somthin
together but it's worth it you'll love it I know I do.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search