Tokico D-Specs w/ either Tein S. Tech or H&R's - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tokico D-Specs w/ either Tein S. Tech or H&R's
Thursday, February 24, 2005 11:36 AM
I talked to Jim today from Gravana and I am probably going to go towards the D-spec's w/ the Tein S. Tech's, (Maybe the H&R's), good combo??? I was looking at the Koni Yellows w/ the pro kit but don't really like the idea of cutting up the stock struts cause I might need them when selling the ride later in the future, otherwise I would get the Koni's if they were just bolt on's. Anyone tried the D-specs w/ tein s. tech's or H&R's, let me know how it u like them............Peace!!!

Re: Tokico D-Specs w/ either Tein S. Tech or H&
Friday, February 25, 2005 12:33 PM

Saturday, February 26, 2005 6:59 AM
Well I love the ride of my S techs on the stock struts. So can only think it would be better on the D-specs.

Try it out an let us know

I am all that is man

Saturday, February 26, 2005 7:08 AM
Get the Teins man there the best.

Saturday, February 26, 2005 12:33 PM
i'd go with H&R, the tien s-tech are known to sag, and arent warrantied for sag free drop, thats the biggest reason why i dont like tien is cuz they can't make a spring that can't sag. if they cant do that then why should i buy a spring from them let alone a full coilover kit from them. my preference between the h&r and tien will be H&R, H&R imo are the best springs out. by far the best spring made. hence he price.

Visit High Rev Motorsports for all your High Performance needs.

Visit RSM Racing for j-body superchargers, throttle bodies, and much more.

Visit Cobalt SS.Net and sign up to get the latest info on the cobalt and all other delta platform cars
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search