left front wont lift right with easy street - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
left front wont lift right with easy street
Thursday, March 03, 2005 2:22 PM
over the last couple of days i have noticed that the left front doesnt lift right all the time. Some times it pops up like normal and other times it sends the air and then it slowly lifts. it lifts so slow that i can get out of the car and get to the front of the car and watch it lift.

I have checked the airlines and do not notice anything out of the ordinary. I know the valve is working since my air gauge increases in pressure but the car does not lift correctly all the time.

Has anyone else had this problem? any ideas?

anyone that wants to call i have verizon and they can call me 260-409-2863

Re: left front wont lift right with easy street
Thursday, March 03, 2005 3:17 PM
Swap the struts out. Put the left one on the right and the right one on the left and the Left side will be just fine.

Take the strut off and remove the bag. see whats going on inside. See if anything is binding.

I am all that is man

Thursday, March 03, 2005 5:11 PM
I plan on it this weekend.

Its wierd because I just worked the car through about 50 cycles and nothing. But it will probably do it again tomorrow morning.
Thursday, March 03, 2005 6:20 PM
Sometimes weird stuff happens and it seems to correct itself. Once i got stuck at the store because the car would lift but drop at the same time, the air would go right back out the dump valves. I walked around the back of the car with my switchbox and hit it and it started working again.

Thursday, March 03, 2005 7:05 PM
Thursday, March 03, 2005 7:51 PM
^^^ yeppers, that would be my guess too...

When I first installed the air ride in my car, my front left would go up and down very slowly... it was a kink in the line...
The guage would prolly show you the correct psi, cause that is the psi that is sent through the lines and slowly raises the bag cause of the kink somewhere.

<b>"In this world, nothing is certain but death and taxes." </b>
Friday, March 04, 2005 1:29 PM
I have checked all the airlines. nothing seems to be kinked. It does not do this all the time. I might get 15 good lifts and then it will start to stick. it still lifts just slowly. but i can watch the air pressure gauge drop as it lifts. I am lost.

airlift wants to look at my struts cause they think the right front might be siezed already. I hope not its only got 4 weeks worth of riding and 300 miles at the most.
Friday, March 04, 2005 10:14 PM
the sticking occurs even when the tank is at full pressure at times as well. It does it at all stages of tank pressure. all was fine until wednesday. I have only had these on for 4 weeks
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search