where and how to run airline????????? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
where and how to run airline?????????
Saturday, March 05, 2005 5:13 AM
ok im and running airline in my car and i wanted to know some places/thoughts on places to put it..... ok if u are runnig air line in side of the car....do u drill a hole in the firewall? and where if u do? where do u drill in the wheelwells if u do? i hear peolpe say u to it in that rubber boot under that dash in the car under the steering wheel cut a lil slit in it and run it threw there but cand u replace that rubber boot if u didnt want air ride and more? how do u keep the airline the same lanths from front to back? now if u want to run the air line out side out would u get it inside the side is there anyplaces without drilling? if u wouldnt tell im trying to do alot without drilling the body of the car....so i how like to know the best ways....

now the rear struts where could u get the air line without drilling holes or if u do where would u drill the hole at?

need some help as soon as i can so i can start to run my airline..... THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!

FOR SALE!

Re: where and how to run airline?????????
Saturday, March 05, 2005 5:52 AM
also in the front wheelwell there is that platic liner in fender stuff....do i take all that out and leave it out?

FOR SALE!
Saturday, March 05, 2005 10:25 AM
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=3&i=83295&t=83295

This might help you out a little, this was my post a couple days ago about the same issue.

-Nate (ZeeTwankyFo)

Sunday, March 06, 2005 11:33 AM
remove your fender liners..they get in the way anyways lol

i ran the lines inside and through the factory grommet in the firewall...lots of room for all the lines and such

i drilled in total 4 holes in the body, one at each corner for the line to get through the fenders with as little line outside the car as possible

Phil Thacker
JCO North President

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search