easystreet fronts - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
easystreet fronts
Sunday, March 06, 2005 3:50 PM
Well I installed the fronts and I layed the front all the way down and noticed that my passenger side tire almost hits the fender but the drivers side has lots of room between the fender and tire. It looks like it is toed alot. I was just wondering if something is wrong or could it just be that the aftermarket fender is different from a gm one. Any help would be great. Thanks

Re: easystreet fronts
Sunday, March 06, 2005 4:09 PM
the struts are slotted on the lower mounts to adjust the camber of the tire. when you get it aligned it will be fixed. do not mess with the fenders until you get it aligned.

dont be like me and mess with the fenders and mess it up like i did before you have it aligned.
Sunday, March 06, 2005 5:40 PM
what do you meam mess with the fenders? Only thing I did was roll the fenders and that other piece that hangs down inside that esb showed me to bend up
Sunday, March 06, 2005 5:54 PM
well i was trying to fit my 18's in before the alignement and with my camber off we kept trying to make the fender stretch a little and damaged the drivers side. If i would have waited for the alignement to put the wheels in the proper position that would not have happened.
Sunday, March 06, 2005 7:03 PM
Well I don't need to do anything like that. The tires fit inside no problem. Just the one fits alot better then the other side. Passenger side is close to hitting the fender and drivers side I can put my fingers up there and move them around some
Sunday, March 06, 2005 7:16 PM
I replied to your email. BUt thats just weird. It shouldnt be that high up.
Sure you didnt put an AIM strut on that side? JK

I am all that is man

Monday, March 07, 2005 5:24 PM
no no esb. I must of worded it the wrong way. I am not talking about the height difference. I am talking about the width difference between the tire and fender. The passenger side almost hits the fender with the fender rolled and the drivers side didn't even need to be rolled. Must need to fix the strut adjustment I am guessing
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search