? for Intrax Members... - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
? for Intrax Members...
Monday, March 07, 2005 4:45 PM
first off I would like to mention that I did do a search only to find the intrax combos that people have without much luck in the review department... I need new struts and instead of buying an entirely new combo, I would like to see what my options are if I keep the intrax springs... I'm not really too concerned about the warranty of 1.7" rating or 2" rating... pretty much seems like konis are the only ones that will abide by those numbers anyways... but I was wondering if you guys could please share your experiences with your combos in helping me make a final decision... I've narrowed it down to:

Koni Yellows
Koni Reds (if i can find em)
KYB AGX's
Tokico Spec D's

yeah pretty much those are all the options, hahaha but what it mainly boils down to is price and what I need... If you have good experiences with another combo, please share... I think for myself the most important factor, if not the struts lasting for years to come, comfort is the most important thing... my girlfriend just got a Mazda 3 and when i'm in it, I'm jealous because of how smooth the ride is when compared to mine... however, having the cornering capabilities when you need them definately is fun... any info would help...

thanks,
Geoff

"Would you drop it already?!? I mean your car..."

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search