Got a Question - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Got a Question
Thursday, March 10, 2005 1:44 PM
Hey guys I have a question for ya (and dont direct me to the sticky, I have already read it)
I have done the whole buying the cheap ebay coilovers and man did I learn my lesson.... but now im going to buy a set of the Eibach sportlines... but what i was wondering is how they will do with my stock struts? Eventually I will get a set of after market ones but dont have 700 to buy everything at once so I was going to get the springs first.... but i wanted to make sure that they will ride okay with my stock struts....

Re: Got a Question
Thursday, March 10, 2005 2:03 PM
also i was wondering if anyone has used the sportlines? and where is the cheapest place to buy them from so far the lowest price is 194 but the rest have been from 250-300 so yea

Thursday, March 10, 2005 2:35 PM
I got them from Discount Tires Direct Linky! I had them on stock struts/shocks then ride wasn't bad for about six mths then things got a lil bumpy. This time for the Sunfire I'm using Tokico D-Spec struts/shocks, should be here tomorrow (March 11th).

Thursday, March 10, 2005 2:43 PM
They'll ride better than the cheap e-bay coils. But if you already blew your struts on the e-bay coilovers then it'll still be a crappy, bouncy ride.

Thursday, March 10, 2005 4:45 PM
well how will i be able to tell if they are blown?

Thursday, March 10, 2005 4:51 PM
Evansville J-Body wrote:I got them from Discount Tires Direct Linky! I had them on stock struts/shocks then ride wasn't bad for about six mths then things got a lil bumpy. This time for the Sunfire I'm using Tokico D-Spec struts/shocks, should be here tomorrow (March 11th).
how much did you get them for?

Thursday, March 10, 2005 6:37 PM
i got mine from highrev along with koni reds.
any lowering on stock struts is bad. better save the money and get konis

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Friday, March 11, 2005 11:52 AM
okay i bought them... from discout tires 197 out the door... they will be here in about 2 weeks... yay! now hopefully they will work fine with my stock struts for the time being....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search