Anyone used these cosmo items? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone used these cosmo items?
Monday, March 14, 2005 3:38 PM
http://www.cosmoracing.com/productlist.asp?cid=101

if so... are they any good?

can you reccomand something cheaper with better qualitity?

Re: Anyone used these cosmo items?
Monday, March 14, 2005 3:45 PM
well see...i can't get there from here...

®â€îñg666™
Monday, March 14, 2005 4:12 PM
junk junk and more junk

don't expect anything better to be cheaper

i paid 400 for my coilovers, JUST the coilovers not including my konis

Monday, March 14, 2005 4:38 PM
Monday, March 14, 2005 5:34 PM
I wouldnt trust them

Monday, March 14, 2005 6:18 PM
hey nova how was the quality on the shifter?
Monday, March 14, 2005 7:15 PM
Z24 twin cam wrote:hey nova how was the quality on the shifter?
the shifter it self is great but the knob gets cold as he// in the winters here so i put the stock knob on it

see ya!

Monday, March 14, 2005 8:18 PM
MeltdOwn350 aka cOdy wrote:junk junk and more junk

don't expect anything better to be cheaper

i paid 400 for my coilovers, JUST the coilovers not including my konis

agreed, any $160 coilover is complete crap

my coilover/strut combo was $1200+

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 8:39 AM
i wonder how much the girl in the yellow shirt and shorts would cost me, and how good the quality?

®â€îñg666™
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 10:24 AM
Dennis wrote:i wonder how much the girl in the yellow shirt and shorts would cost me, and how good the quality?

probably not good quality
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 2:56 PM
lol...i still wouldn't mind though..damn she's hot

®â€îñg666™

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 6:55 PM
when buying suspension you wan nice and tight handling, nothign sloppy, so I wouldn't recomend her either

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 11:41 PM
HAHAHA if the only way you can tell NOT to buy something is by the fact that it's inexpensive, then you're just asking for trouble. I mean sure, if it's cheap, then it has to be cheaply made at one point... but what do you do when somebody starts buying cheap coilovers and selling them for $400+? Just assume for a second that the website says "Call for pricing" or something. Then we're forced to go off the other obvious details... like how the website says absolutely NOTHING about them. No brand stated, no drop range, no spring rates, no spring brands, NOTHING. Well there's a good start.

So just my two cents, I wouldn't buy them.

Oh and that chick doesn't look like the sloppy type... she's probably 16 like most of the other automag models.
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 4:09 PM
philter127 wrote:HAHAHA if the only way you can tell NOT to buy something is by the fact that it's inexpensive, then you're just asking for trouble. I mean sure, if it's cheap, then it has to be cheaply made at one point... but what do you do when somebody starts buying cheap coilovers and selling them for $400+? Just assume for a second that the website says "Call for pricing" or something. Then we're forced to go off the other obvious details... like how the website says absolutely NOTHING about them. No brand stated, no drop range, no spring rates, no spring brands, NOTHING. Well there's a good start.

So just my two cents, I wouldn't buy them.

Oh and that chick doesn't look like the sloppy type... she's probably 16 like most of the other automag models.

if you know what a good quaility coil over goes for and these go for less then 1/2 you nwo theres a problem, sell them $400+ and its a company you'd never heard of theres a problem, no info about the specs theres a problem. There is more then price in quality but with quaility you get price, if someone is gonna pay what Ground Controls cost for a no name company with no specs they deserve to get ripped off for not doing some research, but in the end your not getting a good supension without spending money

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 8:30 AM
i bought one of the intakes from them i like it fits perfect ect

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 10:46 AM
i heard that they were not that great of a company to use!!!!!
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 10:48 AM
Brandon Schmidt wrote:i bought one of the intakes from them i like it fits perfect ect

diddo have the same.... and does the same as any other brand... but i do agree with the suspension components... don't cheap out on that!!!

Sunday, March 27, 2005 10:18 AM
well the intake is good and a low price.. it fits perfectly.. ect next to a AEM.. and less then half the cost.. fits PERFECT. a pipe is a pipe.. but same about the suspension..cant be as bad as the ebay coils but i dont know u get wut u pay for..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search