AGXs and 19s - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
AGXs and 19s
Saturday, January 15, 2005 4:03 PM
DId a quick search, didnt find anything, simple question - can KYB AGXs be used with 19s? My GR2s will rub and plus I want a better strut all together, so its either that or Koni Yellows. Thanks <br>

Re: AGXs and 19s
Sunday, January 16, 2005 2:54 AM
Go with koni yellows... ahaha well thats just my opinion since i got them and absolutly love them.. but i have heard good things about the AGX's as well. As for will they rub i dont know about the AGX's but i know for sure the Koni's wont rub at all <br>

Tuesday, January 18, 2005 1:14 PM
the wheel rubbing on the shock has nothing to do with the shock. it means that when u got the wheels, u got the wrong offset. <br>

this is my sig
Tuesday, January 18, 2005 4:44 PM
umm, i dont think so because when I had the stock struts on they did not rub until i put the GR2s on. Plus offset doesnt have anything to do with how low the spring perch is or if its rubbing, its more of how far its sticking out from the fender, correct? <br>

Tuesday, January 18, 2005 4:50 PM
actually i just thought about what you said and you are correct but the problem im having isnt them rubbing the actual shock, its rubbing against the spring perch. sorri i wasnt clear on that <br>

Monday, March 21, 2005 5:06 PM
i think agx and 19's are a good setup. i have agx with 19's on my ride. i give it two thumbs up. check out my ride.

http://www.j-body.org/members/image/zone24russ/100_0052.JPG/
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search