rims or lowering package??? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
rims or lowering package???
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 11:04 AM
i wanna lower my car this summer but im not one of the guys who can just buy everything all at once. i have enuf saved up right to either buy 17in rims and tires or a majority of the suspension pieces i need. i would like to buy the rims 1st and just ride them on my stock suspension or would it just be wiser to bolt the suspension on 1st w/ my stock wheels and wait on the rims

itz not what u drive, itz what drives u

Re: rims or lowering package???
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 2:57 PM
i got the koni reds sportlines and strut tower bars with my z24 rims. i couldnt be happier. with lowering you get a good look and great handling. with rims all you get is looks IMO

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 3:05 PM
Yeah, I'd go with the suspension first as well. It's really up to you in the end though. Just don't get rims and then realize that they look kinda funny at stock height and then go out and buy the cheapest POS solution you can just to get it lower.

Do it right, or not at all.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 3:12 PM
Wild Weasel wrote:Yeah, I'd go with the suspension first as well. It's really up to you in the end though. Just don't get rims and then realize that they look kinda funny at stock height and then go out and buy the cheapest POS solution you can just to get it lower.

Do it right, or not at all.

couldn't have been said any better...

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 4:06 PM
plus you can fit a bigger rim and tire combo with a new suspension

Just STFU about the spoiler already......lol
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search