i need springs .. and a question - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
i need springs .. and a question
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 5:34 PM
i am intested in buying some lowering springs. i dont know much about suspension. Can someone suggest me some springs that arent going to break a budget.

I seen springs for like 50$ and for 130$ and for 399$.. wtf.. i know u get what u pay for but whats the difference? metal they use?

also i dont need new struts do i? i can use my stock ones? Please let me know

Re: i need springs .. and a question
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 5:36 PM
basically you get what you pay for, i got some h&r springs for 200 bucks, 1.4 in the front and 1.6 in the rear and i love them, but you need better struts, either kyb abx or koni's

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 5:41 PM
sportlines by eibach. with those you need koni shocks

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 6:01 PM
U got alot of choices... and the cheaper u go the worse it gets. U have the ebay option without replacing struts and shocks but no one will recomend that and neither do it. Its not safe and it wont ride or handle good either anyways. Whats usually recomended is either an eibach prokit or a drop near those with the kyb agx struts. Your other choice near this is some sportline springs with the koni shocks. Then you have other choices of like adjustable coilovers and the like from companys like gravanna, rksport, and tien but those are expensive. So for you since you dont want to break the bank i would recomend the bg springs and agx shocks which i have and love.

----- U might also make it by with the suspension tech springs and kyb gr2 shocks but i dont recomend that either

-----------------------------------------------------

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search