uneven drop question..just need advice - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
uneven drop question..just need advice
Friday, March 25, 2005 12:42 PM
Ok so I have koni yellows and ground conrol coilovers... The Ar pressure in all the tires is the same. Now this is my somewhat problem.

The ajustments on the coilovers seem like there off. I keep trying to get the drop even on both sides. I measure from the ground to the top of the wheel well. When I get it kind of close one of the front coilovers is about 7 threads up and the drivers side is all the way down as low as it will go. Now Should I be measureing by the threads on the coilovers (keep them at the same threads) Or should I be doing what I have been doing (measuring from the ground to the top of the wheel well.

Also anyone have any idea why it is off like this? or does this kind of thing just happen?

Re: uneven drop question..just need advice
Friday, March 25, 2005 2:17 PM
Not to be rude, but measure the bottom of the sleeve up to the bottom of the perch. That's what I do, I mean it just makes sense, as you'll know that it's right. Measuring from the ground isn't that accurate, it may look level, but you'd be surprised.

Re: uneven drop question..just need advice
Saturday, March 26, 2005 1:03 PM
mesuring body hight only means youre car will be level in the spot youre parked.joe said it best.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search