Intrax Springs - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Intrax Springs
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 9:03 AM
I just put a set of Intrax lowering springs on a 02 Cav LS sport and I don't really like the way it rides. I think I need to get some different shocks and struts, but I'm not sure what to get if the car is already lowered. The Intrax springs only lovered the front and back 1.7 inches. Please help!!!

Re: Intrax Springs
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 9:38 AM
Only lowered 1.7" that is what it is suppose to do. To many website put 2" if you go to intrax website you will see that is what it is suppose to be. You best best for struts is Koni's.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:35 AM
Konis hands down, put your 2 cents in for the GP on the yellows theres a post i saw just started on it. i haven't read it since i have a set.

Friday, March 25, 2005 2:51 PM
Mike W. wrote:I just put a set of Intrax lowering springs on a 02 Cav LS sport and I don't really like the way it rides. I think I need to get some different shocks and struts, but I'm not sure what to get if the car is already lowered. The Intrax springs only lovered the front and back 1.7 inches. Please help!!!

www.gravanatuning.com/suspension

Koni Yellows are nice.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search