Roto-Tech S&CD Rotors Ti22 Titanium Pads - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Roto-Tech S&CD Rotors Ti22 Titanium Pads
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 5:05 PM
Anyone have this setup? good/bad wanna get some New rotors & pads for when I get the 18 centerlines soon. any comments on them are appreciated before I order soon thanks!

Re: Roto-Tech S&CD Rotors Ti22 Titanium Pads
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 7:39 PM
ive heard that they are pretty good. baer just put out a stock replacement rotor as well. aaron at turbo tech racing has them. you can check tirerack.com for powerslot and brembo replacement rotors as well

Land Pirates sail the open roads
DISCLAIMER: If anything I say offends you, I don't care..wear a helmet. Also, the information
I post is what I know to the best of my knowledge. If I am wrong, please correct me so that
others as well as myself may learn.
Premium sinc 6-17-04
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 9:10 PM
we have the baer and brembo in stock. Both about the same, we received our shipment of baer rotors today, I must say i am impressed for the price.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 2:09 AM
I have this exact set up and it works very well and there is a noticable improvement over stock. Only thing i disliked was that the rotor arent plated with anything and they rust like the stock ones did. Ive had them on almost 10,000 miles now and they show no signs of wear. Overall im satisfied, hope this helps.

Bruce
red03ecotec

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 3:33 AM
hey aaron, can you weigh one of those rotors for me?

im trying to see what the weight difference is over stock

Land Pirates sail the open roads
DISCLAIMER: If anything I say offends you, I don't care..wear a helmet. Also, the information
I post is what I know to the best of my knowledge. If I am wrong, please correct me so that
others as well as myself may learn.
Premium sinc 6-17-04
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 6:08 AM
I forgot to mention, there is no brake dust at all, just metal shavings after you first install them.

Bruce
red03ecotec

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 7:30 PM
the ti22 rock

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, March 24, 2005 4:25 PM
thanks Im probly gonna order them in a few minutes now I wanted a good looking/performing rotor and pad setup that would last long and have little dust on my sexy rims and this sounds good to me don't like the rust part though but even plated rotors rust too right?...
I'm gonna check out the baer and brembo ones first but prolly go with these thanks again
Thursday, March 24, 2005 5:23 PM
OK well just wondering if anyone knows were I can order this setup for less than $41 shipping I was gonna order from Highrev but $41 bucks is pricy for a 2 rotors and 4 pads............
Thursday, March 24, 2005 5:37 PM
how about the powerslot and powerslot prostop or the hawk pads or the powerstop cross drilled????? on gravana
still thinking I want the ti22 heard a lot of good things about them

http://www.gravanatuning.com/applications/1996_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Coupe_2.4.aspx?cat=3
Friday, March 25, 2005 2:42 AM
I ordered those rotors and pads 3 days ago. I also ordered the goodridge ss brake lines. I'll post the results in a week or so.

Larry wrote:Next time some dork revs his engine, just sit there smile, and when the light turns green blow his F#@*IN doors off. He will leave you alone after that.

Friday, March 25, 2005 11:51 PM
I have that same setup (Roto Tech and the Ti22) as well and it's a huge improvement over stock, there was a little bit of a brake in period where there were a littly sloppy for about 200miles but after that they are great. I think they weight about 11pounds a piece.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search