shocks.... - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
shocks....
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 11:41 PM
Which shocks out there are a direct fit like the tokico d specs are? i have been looking around for a decent set up but kinda short on cash....i have some to spend but not 1000 bucks. I would be doing the work my self, this is why i ask for a direct fit. Also i live in nyc, roads here are terrible so a 1 inch drop should be enough...help plz...

Re: shocks....
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 11:48 PM
If im not mistake all the Koni's should be a dirrect replacement. Along with kyb's. I havent heard of any modifications that need to be made when putting these in. Also vender sites don't inform you of any modifications either from what i've seen. But if u got 1000 check out this Good setup for under 800 bucks. Actually prob the best.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Thursday, March 31, 2005 4:19 AM
Koni sport kit, requires some small modifications, the rear plates need to be drilled or reamed out a little extra, the front oem dampers have to be cut so the new ones can be inserted into them though. Just ordered this from Gravana for 600 bucks, 1.5 inch lowering springs and the externally adjustable Koni Yellows, I have been told its one of the best setups available, I wouldn't let the little bit of work involved scare you from it. Hey these are J-Bodies, if everything was bolt - in plug n play we would be driving Hondas like the majority of everyone else out there. Pave the way for the American sport compact REvolution !!

Thursday, March 31, 2005 5:53 AM
^^^^^^^ agreed.... check my sig...

HONDAS ARE LIKE TAMPONS…EVERY PU**Y NEEDS ONE!
Thursday, March 31, 2005 4:22 PM
will the KYB gr2's support a 1 inch drop of the tein springs?
Thursday, March 31, 2005 4:31 PM
of course... how long tho you tell us

-----------------------------------------------------

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Saturday, April 02, 2005 2:29 AM
No big modifications then.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search