sway bar part #'s. - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sway bar part #'s.
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 3:05 PM
I'm ordering the Eibach sway bar kit soon and i dont currently have a front bar. what i need is does anyone know the GM part # for the front d bushing brackets? also, if the front bar doesnt come with endlinks, does anyone know the part #'s for the energy suspension endlinks for the front?

Thanks for any info.

Re: sway bar part #'s.
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 7:33 PM
What do you mean by the front d bushing brackets? I cant find anything in my comp about that can you please explain better and I can get you a part number

*95 Z28 M6* *Free mods* *160 t-stat*New LT1 Crate motor 357*Edelbrock Headers*3" Flowmaster cat back* !CAT
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 7:57 PM
the D bushings and brackets that hold the front sway bar to the subframe

wish i could help, but i have no idea, hopefully dan can get it for ya

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 8:54 PM
Ok call me dumb but I really cant find anything.. What else does this connect to besides the subframe?

*95 Z28 M6* *Free mods* *160 t-stat*New LT1 Crate motor 357*Edelbrock Headers*3" Flowmaster cat back* !CAT
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 8:57 PM
the ends of the sway connect to the control arm...

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 9:07 PM
Do you want the Insulator's and clamps that go around the stabalizer shaft ? If so I can give you the part number for that if not please let me know what it is

Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:18 AM
Dan wrote:Do you want the Insulator's and clamps that go around the stabalizer shaft ? If so I can give you the part number for that if not please let me know what it is

that is exactly what i am talking about. all i need is the clamps but i guess i have to buy the insulators too.

anyone have the part #'s for the energy suspension endlinks for the front?
Thursday, March 31, 2005 8:04 AM
Thursday, March 31, 2005 8:50 AM
Bracket, Stabilizer
95-99 R/L 22587935
00+ R/L 22660396

I don't know why there is a difference in years, but that is what the book says. Those part numbers are for the brackets only, without the bushings.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Thursday, March 31, 2005 9:20 AM
please be aware that the bolt that holds the stabilizer bracket (#25) in also changed in 2000. found this one out the hard way. be sure to them them what year car you have or your VIN handy.

Thursday, March 31, 2005 1:41 PM
http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/w/z/wzb100/prices.xls

this is an excel document i wrote, has everything you need in it

Its not how fast your car goes....its how much nerve the driver has to push it that fast.

Thursday, March 31, 2005 4:51 PM
Thanks all!
Saturday, April 02, 2005 4:57 PM
Cinny wrote:please be aware that the bolt that holds the stabilizer bracket (#25) in also changed in 2000. found this one out the hard way. be sure to them them what year car you have or your VIN handy.

do you have the part # for the '00 up bolts?

Saturday, April 02, 2005 5:26 PM
MoNkeE: i no longer have it, BUT all you have to do is what i did...call the parts dept and ask then what the correct size is for the bolt that holds the inner bracket for your year car. I think is a 10 x 1.5 but I'm not for sure, I thought i wrote it down in my manual but not dice man.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 5:30 PM
thanks man

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search