Easy Street Vs. Chassis Tech - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Easy Street Vs. Chassis Tech
Saturday, April 09, 2005 4:23 PM
Ok here is a good question for ya. I am looking at 2 kits for my 03 sunfire. One is from Gauge Magazine and it is the Easy Street Kit, and the other is from Airbagit.com and that is the Chassis Tech. I am wanting to know which kit would be a better deal cause they are both comparable in price. I am wanting to get fast valves and an all strut bag setup and as far as I know both have this. I figured I would ask this question since most of the guys have air ride. I want to know which is better or anyone know of anything better in this price range.

Thanks Everyone,
Brian

Re: Easy Street Vs. Chassis Tech
Saturday, April 09, 2005 10:21 PM
Easy Street is the only way to go, top notch stuff. you wont be disapointed!!

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

THE WORLDS FIRST GAY POTATO!:Amaze and delight your friends, dress it up, take it to the cinema or just sit and admire it's firm silky buttocks and when your bored of it .. lob it in a casserole dish with some onions and carrots.
Saturday, April 09, 2005 10:55 PM
hit jason up ay aplusperformance.com. he will hook you up on a deal with easy street. i have had both kits and teh chasis tech kit cant hold a candle to the easystreet kit. easystreet all the way.

Norms Fenders
Holes in front bumper from plate bracket (custom)
Solo Hi Flow Cat/ 3in dual exhaust
Kappa Intake/IC Pipes
Pcm4less Tune
Infinity Kappa Speakers
Dakota Digital EGT & Boost Gauage
DDM Probeam
JPM Shifter
Custom Kicker System By JPM
MBRP Heat Shield
Dejon Intercooler
AlkaControl Water/Meth Injection
Sunday, April 10, 2005 6:36 AM
Easystreet is the only one out of the two that used bags on all four corners.

CHassiscrap used crappy cylinders in the rear. No damping control, Leaking issues, needs higher pressure to lift.

ANd besides all that. THe other parts that come in that kit are low quality stuff. Ive used there fittings before and they have blown apart while I was driving almost causing a wreck. ANd the last I read in a mag I see that CHassis tech is now using 3 gallon tanks instead of 5 and trying to fool people into thinking thats the best way to go.
Well maybe it is for the crappy compressors they offer.

I am all that is man

Sunday, April 10, 2005 1:45 PM
Easystreet is the best.......hands down

<b>APlusperformance.com January 2005 Ride Of The Month
Sponsored by APlusPerformance.com</b>
Sunday, April 10, 2005 9:28 PM

i have chassis tech struts and it`s a bag not a clyinder as you can see in the pic my only complain is they don`t drop enough and when it does it`s a un even drop
and now i have upgraded to easy street wasn`t goin to pay close to 1,000 for air ride tech but i do have the art compressor system
i have no complaints at all with the chassis tech struts they perform good but like i said don`t drop enough

can i haz bondo
Monday, April 11, 2005 9:35 AM
I cant see bags or cylinders in that pic and thats not a Cavalier or sunfire.

THe only kit Ive seen come from AIM for a jbody had rods out back.

I am all that is man

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 8:08 AM
is that car on an up slope and thats as low as it goes?

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 3:43 PM
thats on a alero i believe, but i think that they are gunna be a world of difference between suspensions from that car and the j. but i have heard nothing but good things from the easy street kit. so id go with jason on that setup.

Later
David

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search