Yet another sway bar question, lol - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Yet another sway bar question, lol
Friday, April 15, 2005 12:45 PM
...ok, fellahs, quick ?...

I have a lightened 96 cavi, already got front and rear tower braces, a subframe brace, kybs all around, and H&R springs, car ahndles real well...but everyone has kinda convinced me maybe I should look into a sway bar? Was concerned about ground / exhaust clearance...any issues with these? Also, does a front sway bar help, or is the rear the only one thatll help with my current mods? Was asking, b/c I saw on highrev they had an eibach front and rear kit for 275.00...but sell the front and rear addco's separate for 130.00. got the cash to spend, but dont wanna waste it if it really isnt gonna improve my handling...any and all thoughts will be appreciated. Thanks!

...don't hate!.. respect people that have talent, even if it is in something you don't like or understand.

Re: Yet another sway bar question, lol
Friday, April 15, 2005 12:57 PM
I have no problem with ground/exhaust clearance at all. Not even close.

A lot of people on here really say the rear sway tightens it up and that it is probably the most bang for your buck suspension mod. That said...I notice a big difference when I only had my front on. Then I put my rear on and it was a whole new world. So why not just go for it if you have the cash, if not save up and just get the rear now.

I have a front strut bar that needs to be put on yet so I can't wait for that.

Friday, April 15, 2005 1:12 PM
..thanks jason, gonna get that eibach kit. with this kit, my old mods, and my pirelli 205/45s gonna put on...should be one mean handling puppy.

...don't hate!.. respect people that have talent, even if it is in something you don't like or understand.
Friday, April 15, 2005 1:20 PM
No problem.

Update your profile so we know what you're riding on. Helps some of us out sometimes when and if you ever have any other problems.

Forgot one thing, although I have a 2002 Cav, I don't think there should be any problem at all. But...we are both 3rd gen cav's so everything is cool. Have fun!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search