H&R lowering springs - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
H&R lowering springs
Saturday, April 23, 2005 11:49 AM
Hey everyone, I baught those gay coilovers on ebay haha My mistake lets just forget about it... But hey i wanted to know if anyone has had any problems with this type of spring off of RKsport.com

thanks

Cavalier/Sunfire 95-Up 2.2/2.4 Lowering Springs - #020338634
Drop 1.60" Front Spring & 1.40" Rear Spring (Lowering varies by engine size and model)
RKSport offers lowering springs that offer performance and ride height you want without sacrificing comfort. RKSport Springs are precision manufactured in Germany using the most technically advanced method of engineering and cold-winding available. All RKSport lowering springs are ISO9002 QAS approved and meet or exceed TUV, ABE, SAE and DIN standards. All of our springs are heat treated, shot peened for stress relief and block-set compressed four times to ensure that RKSport Springs will never sag- Guaranteed! You will not find a better lowering spring on the market today. Limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser.

Re: H&R lowering springs
Saturday, April 23, 2005 11:55 AM
i got em, i put them on kyb agx struts and absolutely love them, not too much lowering but great performance

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Re: H&R lowering springs
Saturday, April 23, 2005 3:47 PM
i have the same set up as mike. and the stance to me is perfect. However, most people would like to go lower... if u wanna go lower go dspecs and sportlines.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/StylezTA
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search