Is This kit worth getting - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Is This kit worth getting
Sunday, November 01, 2009 8:09 AM
I want to change all the components on my front suspension and just wanted to know if these parts would be could to use.
Suspension kit 1
suspension kit 2

i have also orders polyurethane control arm bushings already

when it comes to boobs i need a girl with bad grades cause im tired of all the ones walking around with straight a's

Re: Is This kit worth getting
Sunday, November 01, 2009 4:58 PM
Those are great prices on both kits but if I were you and interested in buying either of those kits, I'd ask both sellers what brands they are and that they'll be certified that specific brand.
If they can't do that, don't buy.
Good luck.

Misnblu.com
Newbie member since 1999
Thank you Dave and JBO!

Sunday, November 01, 2009 7:01 PM
Just go to the local parts store and get em, mosy likely hes selling the cheaper house brand stuff. It will be a little more and youll have warranty also. Also if youleave out the inner tie rod youll save some cash which you usually dont need anyways.
Sunday, November 01, 2009 7:10 PM
I put some ebay tie rods on my cavalier and it had a display image much like the one in kit #2 and it sheared off after maybe a month....
Thursday, November 05, 2009 8:22 AM
bump should i buy either one of these kits

when it comes to boobs i need a girl with bad grades cause im tired of all the ones walking around with straight a's
Thursday, November 05, 2009 3:29 PM
Jay Blake wrote:bump should i buy either one of these kits

i wouldn't. suspension is one area where you want to be sure you've got a warranty (i know some ebay ads say they have a warranty... but i'd much rather have a person i can see giving me a warranty than a discount rate ebay company...) and DEFINATELY one area you get what you pay for. buy cheap, and you'll be buying again.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search