Will these fit a 98 cavi ? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Will these fit a 98 cavi ?
Thursday, January 28, 2010 12:02 AM
saw these on ebay and was wondering if they would fit my car. I am currently running skunk 2 coilovers w/Koni reds against everyones advice cuz i was one of the geniuses that thought it couldn't be that big a deal. Now i gotta make up for it and fast cuz this setup sucks!!

Here is the Ebay add

Re: Will these fit a 98 cavi ?
Thursday, January 28, 2010 12:49 AM
Yep. It's hard to tell in the pics, but if those are actually Goldline's, that might not be a bad deal. There's no way of telling how many miles they have on them though, and apparently he doesn't know.

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Thursday, January 28, 2010 1:02 AM
Went to bid and noticed its "local pickup only" so if anyone in near Pittsburgh maybe wanna consider these....... oh well gonna have to keep looking till i find something cheap and reliable. That's gotta be an oxymoron.
Thursday, January 28, 2010 1:49 AM
say he will ship as long as you pay for the shipping cost

Thursday, January 28, 2010 7:22 AM
thats a great deal man, grab it up.

Thursday, January 28, 2010 7:23 AM
how low do you want to go with the drop?

Thursday, January 28, 2010 10:46 AM
I just want to remove some of the gap the stock suspension has. I placed a bid so hope i get them. Now i just gotta work on finding the right strut's to pair them with. On a separate subject is the front end of the toy cavi really that different? i saw another ebay add that has the whole front clip. I thought just the fenders were different?
Thursday, January 28, 2010 4:42 PM
Pedro Tanori wrote:I just want to remove some of the gap the stock suspension has. I placed a bid so hope i get them. Now i just gotta work on finding the right strut's to pair them with. On a separate subject is the front end of the toy cavi really that different? i saw another ebay add that has the whole front clip. I thought just the fenders were different?

your correct.. thats been on there for ages. not even worth it. fenders themselves would need some help.

Thursday, January 28, 2010 7:01 PM
Pedro Tanori wrote:Now i just gotta work on finding the right strut's to pair them with.

Either Koni Yellows or Tokico D-Specs, I've got Koni Reds with mine and the ride is comparable to stock. Anybody else notice the question for the auction, do they fit a '96 Saturn?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search