Koni Owners, I Need You! - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Koni Owners, I Need You!
Sunday, February 20, 2011 9:11 PM
hey guys, i have a beretta that i'm using 3rd gen inserts on. i purchased them about 3 years ago, and id like to send them in to get rebuilt.

here's the issue, i cant find my reciept for the life of me.. and before i call to get them sent in, i want to have everything i might need.

does anyone have any experience with dealing with koni? or have a copy of a reciept i can borrow?

id really hate to have to re-purchase a set.. so any help will be greatly appreciated.

thank you!

Re: Koni Owners, I Need You!
Monday, February 21, 2011 9:37 PM
even if someone were to let you 'barrow' their receipt the warranty is only good to the original purchaser....

who did you buy them from? surely that place can look you up and produce some kind of proof of purchase.

If it takes forever.... I will die trying. Underdog Racing
Monday, February 21, 2011 10:58 PM
Hopefully you're the original purchaser otherwise you're s.o.l.

On the bright side if worse comes to worst it's only about 150 for a new strut (they let you buy just one) and they ship super fast.

Monday, February 28, 2011 6:36 PM
Just like I said on V6Z24, Koni has excellent customer service. But, like it was mentioned in the other thread, a rebuild isn't covered under warranty, only replacement. And if you're going to pay for a rebuild, you might as well get them revalved to match your spring rates anyways.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search