97 Fire wheel spacers - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
97 Fire wheel spacers
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 10:01 AM
I did some research and did see what i wanted, Im looking to get my j stance on, Just need some recommendations on what size spaceer i would need for the back i hate the fender over hang AND if i put some on the back should i do the front as well? Currently rolling on LSS rims

Re: 97 Fire wheel spacers
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 10:59 AM
Go out to your car and measure the distance from the wheel to the fender. Find spacers that will get you where YOU want to be. Chances are you will need to run hub spacers as well as wheel spacers.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 4:02 PM
first he needs to figure out if he will be getting other wheels besides his stock ones. then he needs to figure out the offset of the wheels he will be using. after that he needs to figure out where exactly he wants his wheels to be. keep in mind the tire size and how wide the wheel is. dont just slap on some spacers.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 5:12 PM
Well im keeping my ls wheels on the fire, and id like it to be almost even with the top of the wheel well but its about a inch and a half to 2 inches
Monday, September 26, 2011 4:29 AM
I have some rear 3/8" spacers that I never installed.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, September 28, 2011 3:48 PM
I just put my Club Jeffie rear disc brackets on and they're half inch. It's almost identical to the front as far as fender to wheel offset goes.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 4:06 PM
MD- You looking to sell?
Dustin-How much of a off set did ur rims have with that if any cuz i really like the way it looks in ur pic.
Wednesday, September 28, 2011 4:27 PM
Actually, the wheels I'm using are black stock 96 z24 wheels

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 5:56 PM
then im sure its about the same, im running ls rims..got any pics? id like to see
Thursday, September 29, 2011 4:02 PM
Thursday, September 29, 2011 9:39 PM
kool, i like it, did u have to get longer studs?

Friday, September 30, 2011 5:26 AM
No. The disc bracket goes behind your rear bearing/hub. Jeffie sends new bolts that are long enough to make it through with them. If you got wheel spacers from Jeffie or someone else that sells them to you, and they bolt up behind the hub. You will need longer bolts

Friday, September 30, 2011 12:35 PM
oh ok
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search