Eibach Sway Bar Install - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Eibach Sway Bar Install
Monday, February 04, 2013 5:18 PM
Hey, I've been doing some reading on the Eibach sway bars and I ended up ordering the front and rear along with poly control arm bushings and tranny bushings to go along with my TTR mounts. I think I have most of what I need to know figured out as far as the front sway bar install goes but I'd really like to find a bigger version of this picture:

I just figured I'd see if anybody has a bigger version of it stashed away somewhere. If you do, I'd really appreciate it if you'd upload it because this is the only one I can find and the text is too small to read. I'm just trying to make sure I know everything I need to before I tear into this install.

Thanks!!

Re: Eibach Sway Bar Install
Monday, February 04, 2013 8:01 PM
Darkstars is the member who created the image. He hasn't posted in the last 30 days, but maybe he has a copy of the image laying around.

http://www.j-body.org/members/darkstars/

Re: Eibach Sway Bar Install
Monday, February 04, 2013 8:43 PM
Yeah, I was going to send him a message originally but then I saw that he hasn't been around for a while so I figured I'd see if anyone else had a copy. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to send him a message anyway though. I'll do that too.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search