turbo tech racing kbrace. - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
turbo tech racing kbrace.
Saturday, November 30, 2013 8:50 AM
anybody running the ttr k brace? ordered one for my 03 lss in hopes of stiffening it up a bit. would like to know how yous like the k brace

Re: turbo tech racing kbrace.
Saturday, November 30, 2013 10:19 AM
Michael Kramer wrote:anybody running the ttr k brace? ordered one for my 03 lss in hopes of stiffening it up a bit. would like to know how yous like the k brace

Was running one till I ran my Intercooler pipe under the pan now it's in the way.
Good fit with manual trans.
Sunday, December 01, 2013 8:15 AM
I used to have one and loved it. Dollar for dollar one of the best suspension mods. Really helps tighten things up by eliminating flex on the subframe while driving spirited

Sunday, December 01, 2013 10:06 AM
There are a lot more in my build thread.

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Sunday, December 01, 2013 10:10 AM

Friday, December 06, 2013 3:35 PM
hey thanks for the pics. ill definatly refer to them for install. gonna wait until i get my ttr engine and trans mounts and install it all at once. ttr recommends not using it with stock mounts on a 5 speed car and mine are about 300k old. will post pics once on.
Friday, December 06, 2013 3:38 PM
I have the TTR solid bushings for the trans. They are easy to put in if you put the bushings in the freezer for a day or so before installing them. Just grease them up and use a vise to press them in. One side of the metal mount is beveled for installing them, the other side isn't. If you try to install them backwards you will rip the bushing.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search