Update on my POS car - Page 2 - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Update on my POS car
Thursday, March 17, 2005 4:10 PM
was the car in a wreck before you got it or what??

Matt

http://members.cardomain.com/mattlb2200

Quote:

What day is it again?.... I don't sleep enough.....

Monday, March 21, 2005 10:05 AM
Well another update as I've been waiting for an answer for for the last 3 weeks is whether or not my car still has warranty (!). The pricks at GM decided to halt my warranty, under the assumption I bag the car constantly (which I do not) because my stock RSA tires after 40,000km are bald (oh no!) and because my side skirts are off. What the hell does that have to do with anything? I mean cmon, the car has been consistently getting fixed every week, do they ACTUALLY think I caused it? Thats ridiculous.

So I talked to the 4 dealerships I have access too and SMP is horrible, they never even had the car in for repairs for 1 day. They wont look at it because of the problems I've had at wheaton. Right there is horrible service and I want to do anything I can to get them in trouble or shut down. Just because they were pricks to me, I plan on returning the favor, I've wrote to the better business bureau and Ive talked with television stations about getting a story about this.

Sherwood was the ones that made me type out this letter to BBB, it covers everything Ive gone through with this car and I'd like for you guys to read it if you have time. It is very long so I am warning you. But just so you know what I've gone through with this car and why I will tell every one I know not to buy a GM car ever again.

Here is a link to my cardomain page with the letter on it:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/808617

So far I've got an engine rebuild, which blew, now a new engine. 5 hours later, clutch burned up. New clutch now. Alternator dies next day. 2 days later battery goes aswell.

Monday, March 21, 2005 11:55 AM
gm sucks
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 9:48 AM
Hey Fyredaug,
I keep reading your problems about your car... and all I can is that it really sucks. There is a show here in Toronto, its called autoshop , and there is this guy that hosts it and answers questions. He has helped alot of people settle problems like this, I'm sure if you gave him a call he could give some advise or help you out. I know that the membership is 50$ but you can still talk to him probably for free (not sure). Anyways the website is Car help Canada, if take a look you'll find the phone numbers or you can write an e-mail. Hope this helps.

Jacob B
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 3:39 PM
Dude that sucks. I wouldn't have had enough self control to stop myself from beating the living crap out of that service manager at Sherwood!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 4:24 PM
Hey, look at this way u will be building a new car, almost all ur parts are brand new, think bout it this time next year everything will be brand new

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 4:49 PM
Damn D..

Im surprised you havn't just put it in the ditch this year..

Ill be back in Stoon after May.. lets go for a drink.. i"ll show u my new Z
Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:28 AM
I beat the living @!#$ out of mine and its never given me a problem you just have crappy luck sucks for you

!!! Hondas suck Take em down !!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search