Blew the Motor Keep the car? - Page 2 - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Blew the Motor Keep the car?
Friday, May 20, 2005 10:26 PM
i agree with no payments. just get a rebuild from a local auto parts chain

see ya!

Sunday, May 22, 2005 5:22 AM
yeah i know that idea is every tempting but i dont know i think it might be time for a change. heh

1996 Z24 <BR>
Intrax lowering - Spec Stage II - B&M Short Throw - Clears - IMAGE DYNAMICS ID MAX
Sunday, May 22, 2005 10:12 PM
"Nsane" ..you gonna be partin some stuff out? you could prob make more than a grand parting that car. if so man i'll take the b&m short throw and both shifter cables..and prob some other stuff
Monday, May 23, 2005 7:47 PM
ok well i found a new car to get so i need to get this gone, its the only thing holding me back right now. i have a current offer for 1100 right now....because when this is gone i can get my 97 Integra GSR i just its time to move on i guess try something else out i loved that car but its time for somebody else to enjoy her.

1996 Z24 <BR>
Intrax lowering - Spec Stage II - B&M Short Throw - Clears - IMAGE DYNAMICS ID MAX
Thursday, June 02, 2005 7:23 PM
ok I will give you $10 for it..
Friday, June 03, 2005 7:38 AM
I know its far fetched that everyone is telling you to do the swap its not a bad idea considering the body only has 85K on it but the weird thing is why your 2.4 went so early! I work at a chevy store and finding an 05 cavalier 1SV value package is almost out of the question with a sticker of $10,895 they dont last long and now with like 2000 off that i dont think your going to find one. We sold our last one in Feb.

Its not my cavaliers fault, its a taco burner!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search