sunfires - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sunfires
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 11:03 PM
since this is predominantly a cavalier site here is a website just for us pontiac guyshttp://www.pontiacowners.com/pontiac/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Re: sunfires
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 11:05 PM
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 11:39 PM
This site is for all J's, not just or predominately cavaliers. The reason you see more cavaliers than sunfires is because there were more cavaliers sold than sunfires I believe.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Thursday, June 16, 2005 8:51 AM
its because cavs are better

Thursday, June 16, 2005 11:01 AM
dont take it the wrong way. i like this site and cavys just thought i should let everyone know about this new site
Thursday, June 16, 2005 11:03 AM
also cavys and sunfires are pretty much the same how can u honestly say which is better?
Thursday, June 16, 2005 12:37 PM
----- JKD ----- wrote:also cavys and sunfires are pretty much the same how can u honestly say which is better?

it was a joke. trust me this is by far the best j site w/ a TON of info. you can find anything you need on here. your new so you'll learn. the more and more you spend here you'll see

Thursday, June 16, 2005 1:03 PM
right on... i do have a lot to learn and i'm on a steep learning curve cause i'm in the middle of my first engine swap ever. got any tips? i'm goin from a 2.2 3spd to a 2200 4spd. thanx
Thursday, June 16, 2005 1:38 PM
Why wuold you go to a 2200? Swap in a 2.4 or Eco.

Thursday, June 16, 2005 1:44 PM
because its available, it has low miles, and mine is crapped out
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search