HELP A.S.A.P. : Locked Radio - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HELP A.S.A.P. : Locked Radio
Saturday, July 09, 2005 3:27 PM
I have a 2004 chevy cavaier. It has a cd/MP3 stock radio and it is locked. How do i get back into it without taking it to the dealer?

Re: HELP A.S.A.P. : Locked Radio
Sunday, July 10, 2005 12:00 AM
just call the dealer. they'll ask you for proof that it's your car, blah blah blah. my bro just had to do it to his 97 honda accord. just called the dealer, gave them his vin #, and they gave him the code.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, July 10, 2005 6:33 PM
Give me a Shout I can Help you out I work at a dealership give me a Shout if you want I can get the code for you.
Monday, July 11, 2005 6:31 AM
krsmith wrote:I have a 2004 chevy cavaier. It has a cd/MP3 stock radio and it is locked. How do i get back into it without taking it to the dealer?

On the newer GM's you have to go to the dealer to get it unlocked. They have to hook up the Tech 2 scan tool and program the bcm so the radio will unlock. I did this in my 01 Cav and the only charged me $25.

Monday, July 11, 2005 7:05 AM
is radio lock or does it say Cal Error? like I said I can help you out if you want. Give Me a Im or drop me an Email. Ok later.
Monday, July 11, 2005 2:21 PM
yeah you should still be under warrenty , being you got a 04

dealer and warrenty are your friend

Monday, July 11, 2005 2:34 PM
and the 00-up are tech2 programed

no easy unlock codes

Monday, July 11, 2005 6:54 PM
If the Radio reads LOC then there is a code for it If the Radio Read CAL ERROR then it needs to be programed with a TECH 2 because radio Serial number is different then what the Vech. has learned. Trust me I unlock radio's 2 to 3 times a day becuse of Batterys begin disconected and radios are set to code. like I said if its is LOC I can help you out but if it says CAL error then it need programed with a tech 2
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 10:44 PM
AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search