3rd Gen Chrome emblems - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
3rd Gen Chrome emblems
Monday, September 26, 2005 2:46 PM
Does anybody know if there are chrome emblems for a 2004 cavalier?
(The trunk and the front) also if there are chrome CHEVROLET letters for the rear bumper?

Thanks

Best Time 15.917 at 86.86MPH

Re: 3rd Gen Chrome emblems
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 3:38 PM
It depends on what model you have. Weather it is an LS or an LS sport. The only badge that came on the cavaliers that year are the badge that is on the bottom left of the trunk. It says CAVALIER, and if you have an LS Sport, it will say CAVALIER LS. Other wise the only other badges that the car has is the gold chevy emblem in the rear tail, and on the front bumper. The 03 cavaliers had a silver chevy badge on the rear tails that blened in with the rear tail lights. There were no front fender badges at all unless you had a canadian Z-24, they did not have the LS badge on the rear, just CAVALIER.Then those canadian Z-24's had the badge on the front fenders like the 00,01,02's have. Hope that helps out.

I am what I am and it is what it is.
I am the 2nd most untrusted person in the world next to a lawyer,welcome to our dealership, may I help you?
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 4:22 PM
I have an 04 and there is a gold badge in the nose of the car and a gold badge on the trunk. I want to know if you can get them in chrome?

Best Time 15.917 at 86.86MPH

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 2:29 AM
firstcar24 wrote:I have an 04 and there is a gold badge in the nose of the car and a gold badge on the trunk. I want to know if you can get them in chrome?

You can have them chromed at a shop that does plastic chroming. Search google or google groups.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search