ngk spark plugs - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ngk spark plugs
Thursday, October 13, 2005 7:36 PM
out of the ngk plugs which ones are the best for the 2.4 dohc engine?

Re: ngk spark plugs
Thursday, October 13, 2005 9:39 PM
Best? I'm not sure there is a best. Depends on your application... stock? Stick with stock AC Delco plugs.

I use NGK iridiums... well, I used to... haven't put them back in (with the GM supercharger) yet. I used to use NGK copper TR6's for my nitrous...

All depends on the application.. and you have no car listed in your registry.. so I have no idea what you're running

Friday, October 14, 2005 4:29 AM
i got a 2000 z24. i'm basically done with all bolt on upgrades. i got my exhaust, intake, throttle body, intake manifold, headers, both crank and alternator pulleys, , and some motor mounts. i'm getting ready in bout two weeks to get a fuel pressure regulator and a highflow cat, and nitrous is in my near future most definitely.
Friday, October 14, 2005 9:41 AM
Well... nitrous requires colder range copper plugs.. so I'd say the TR6 or TR55 depending on what amount of nitrous you're going to throw at it.

Friday, October 14, 2005 12:18 PM
hey lenko, or anyone else, i've looked around but to no avail... where would fernando and i be able to pick up some tr6's?

Blown.
Friday, October 14, 2005 12:25 PM
Uh.. got me. In vancouver, BC.. Lordco. But they're a western Canada company, so not likely in your area.

You're going to have to call around to parts store to see who sells NGK. Try the Yellow Pages in your area?

Friday, October 14, 2005 8:30 PM
your local auto parts store or online at Sparkplugs.com they are good to deal with. i ordered TR6 from them and they came within a week

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Friday, October 14, 2005 10:13 PM
i checked auto zone, the only auto parts store near me, and they didn't carry them. i'll check out sparkplugs.com, thanks alot guys.

Blown.
Saturday, October 15, 2005 12:09 PM
i tried sparkplugs.com but supposedly they don't carry plugs for my engine. either way, i'm looking at www.rpmoutlet.com and their prices aren't that bad. anyone have any opinions on this site and if the tr6 price is a good buy?

sorry to post in your thread again, but since the both of us might be looking for ngk plugs, i hope you don't mind.

Blown.
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 4:55 PM
you did not search hard enough

same ones i ordered

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 1:44 PM
^^you are an intraweb genius.

Blown.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search