Plans have all been Drawn out and are in Motion - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Plans have all been Drawn out and are in Motion
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 11:03 AM
I have my 2200 here in Ohio, the Vert Z is still in oregon in storage i'll be getting it eventually.
But the whole Idea/Concept for this car has changed.. and i do mean changed completly.... bare w/ me here.

As you know i was going to build an LD9.. I had all the parts and the plans out. Well now im out east again.. brilliant idears have been flying at me from every angle.. and i do mean that. So pretty much anything you've thought or have seen on the vert (besides the interior) will be changed. It's getting a complete makeover. here's what's to come.

Firstly I'll touch base on the performance aspect of it. I'm getting a 2.2 ECOtec (Still auto) boring it over .030 - .040 larger forged pistons and rods. Compression dropped to 8:1-1. So i can run a Hahn Stage 2 (possibly 3) turbo and a 25 shot of nitrous. I'll also probably have headwork/vavle work done as well. bigger exhaust and maybe intake valves So I will definatly be looking for traction at tracks w/o question.

Now.. to mix it up and make my vert completely different from others in the genral area. I've decided to do a '03-'04 front & rear bumper conversion with a full Razzi kit (i love this clean and simple kit). Along w/ the Turbo sport Carbon fiber hood & a VIS CF trunklid (non shaved inners). I'll be slappin my Wing from my Z/2200 on it. NSX vents in the back to cool the 12" rear disc brake conversion to match the front 12" conv. Upper & lower motor mounts, planted on Koni yellows wrapped in sportlines and my ADR wheels off of my Z/2200. It will also be sportin Z3's or F1 fenders.. not sure depends how i feel about them.

Next.. all that pretty blue lighting? GONE.. all of it, being replaced with all green interior/exterior neon lighting. All the gauges will be autometer CF gauges and green back lit and some custom gauges black cat customs.

Finally to top off this car.. it's getting a 1 of a kind paint job. I recently bought some House of colors kandies paint and did a desing on my 350 Z model.. it turned out so well that it's being implimented on my NEW '00 ECOvert. It will be a well known vert on several forums when it's finished. Im hoping to have one of the more unique verts.. Just lettin ya'll know whuts up. I'll be around more that im settled in

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine

Re: Plans have all been Drawn out and are in Motion
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 1:07 PM
Good luck. Sounds like it's gonna be nice.

Re: Plans have all been Drawn out and are in Motion
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 8:20 PM
d@mn thats an intense project. best of luck to you, and post progress pics, we'd love to see what you're doing on its way to the final 'ecovert.'

Blown.
Re: Plans have all been Drawn out and are in Motio
Thursday, October 27, 2005 11:01 AM
Yeah, when it's all done in a few years i'll be happy. My car still is in oregon and whut not. So my plan is to buy everything so when the car gets here, it all goes on, goes into the paoint booth and comes out in a couple months

but it is a HUGE project, it's obtainable tho.. and it will be unique. Imma pic whore so I'll def have pics for you all, prolly step by step ty for the encouraging words guys!

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine
Re: Plans have all been Drawn out and are in Motio
Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:26 PM
Troll don't lie... You know your gonna blow all your time talking to Evan on speaker phone while Brians new lady is around

(btw... as i told brian... i'd jam her while eating doughnuts)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search