blue interior - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
blue interior
Thursday, April 20, 2006 10:15 PM
how rare was blue interior in the third gens it resembles the color of my first gen i had

i saw one at the j-yard and was curious

Re: blue interior
Friday, April 21, 2006 4:27 AM
you talking about the aqua color interior in the fires? its pretty rare, id grab parts out of it if i were you

Friday, April 21, 2006 9:19 AM
Actually there is a blue interior for the cav's. I believe 97 was the year of it. How rare very, infact GM no longer makes the carpet for it anymore.

FU Tuning

Friday, April 21, 2006 4:57 PM
well maybe ill grab the pieces when i saw it i was like wow
Friday, April 21, 2006 7:50 PM
$$$$$$ - Grab it while it is here!

Silver Stripey makes your Day!
Saturday, April 22, 2006 12:12 AM
anybody got pix of these interiors?

Saturday, April 22, 2006 8:10 AM
they were posted before. i remember seeing an aqua sunfire w/ an all aqua interior and i believe there was a red cav w/ an all red inteior

Saturday, April 22, 2006 10:11 AM
i have a blue interior in my Z(which is a 97) and they didnt only come in the 97s they were availible 95-99 cuz a friend of mine has the blue in his 99Z, the color is called Adriatic blue.
here is a kinda crappy pic of mine

dont mind the dirty-ness of the seats in this pic and thats my puppy in the back!!

simple minds talk about other people.
average minds talk about events.
great minds discuss ideas
Saturday, April 22, 2006 4:42 PM
I got a 97 Z24 and i put racing seats in it . if anyone wants to buy the blue seats let me know
Sunday, April 23, 2006 8:24 AM
Homunculus[6(sic)6 wrote:]i have a blue interior in my Z(which is a 97) and they didnt only come in the 97s they were availible 95-99 cuz a friend of mine has the blue in his 99Z, the color is called Adriatic blue.
here is a kinda crappy pic of mine

dont mind the dirty-ness of the seats in this pic and thats my puppy in the back!!

This was the blue I was referring to.
I do knwo the Sunfires had some very rare coloring on the interior as well. I have yet to se a cavy newer than 97 with this blue interior.

FU Tuning

Sunday, April 23, 2006 9:01 PM
like i said my friend has a 99 so i know they at least came in the 97-99, not 100% about 95 and 96

Sunday, April 23, 2006 9:48 PM
i thought the blue was droped in/after 98

ive got some of the blue stuff for a sedan

id like to get some of the red sunfire stuff

Monday, April 24, 2006 5:21 AM
Homunculus[6(sic)6]

NIce toyota cavi, i think i see the toyota sign on the steering wheel?
Monday, April 24, 2006 9:23 AM
yes you do!! and the shift knob is out of a toyota too...

Monday, April 24, 2006 10:33 AM
my friends getting ready to buy a 97 z24 and it has the blue interior... its in good condition only problem is that the doors panels are cracked in places...

first time i went and looked at it i was like wtf?

Monday, April 24, 2006 8:18 PM
mine are cracked too in a couple places on each side it kinda sucks cuz it ruins the whole interior

Sunday, May 07, 2006 6:57 PM
anybody have pictures of the red sunfire stuff, i searched, but couldnt find any info on it.

Monday, May 15, 2006 7:27 PM
Hey, everybody, I'm new to the site and new to the J-bodies and i just boughty a 1996 Sunfire, red with a red interior, and just thought I'd post a picture for all of you who are interested in seeing it.

I will try to be a little more active here in the future, as there are a few things that need to be upgraded on my car, but I also use my time working on the 3 Trans Ams I have in the garage, so I'll be here when I can.
Thanks,

Leon.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 6:00 PM
I have a teal center console and door panels Im looking to get rid of for regular ones if anyone is interested.....

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 10:26 AM
I was wondering what the red door pannels looked like... when i was doing my front speakers on my 05 a few weeks ago, i saw that they still had the part numbers molded into the inside of the door pannel for 5 different colors...

Sunday, May 21, 2006 7:32 AM
Is that int to that red sunfire stock??? ^^ If so, im on a mission to buy seats like those for my red z.

Sunday, May 21, 2006 9:33 PM
yes it is stock all the red in that sunfire. came from the factory like that

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 5:54 PM
i found a cav in a j-yard today with completely blue interior... everything from the floor mats, dashboard, up to the headliner i believe... all appeared to be stock as well. did I find a "buried treasure" or something? hahahha

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 4:18 PM
to me its treasure cuz my dealership cant get the blue parts anymore and im missing a couple pieces and would like to replace a couple that the person that owned the car before me messed up

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 4:36 PM
its a 4 door.... if i can get ya something, let me know
the color is almost a royal blue

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search