Convertible Top Water Leak Repair - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Convertible Top Water Leak Repair
Thursday, February 28, 2008 12:45 AM
A must read for convertible owners!

Now, before we go any further I feel the need to clarify something for possible legal reasons: I am merely reposting a link to this .pdf file that I found. I do not claim to be the person who created this and therefore accept no responsibility for any possible copyright infringements or misuse of the information contained in this link. I am just posting a link that I think is useful.

Someone must have painstakingly scanned and uploaded this full manual for some reason, probably as a digital backup. However, since it was on a free hosting site it was also available to the public and as some of you may have noticed, I have been on a mission recently to find as much information like this as possible. Since we live in the information age I believe that whatever we need to know is out there....somewhere.....and that it just takes a little effort to find sometimes.

There is a video that goes with this and I've contacted a person with a copy and they told me that they had found it somewhere before and would work on finding where they had found it and send me the link. Once they do, I'll post it up here.

Enjoy!

95+ Cavalier and Sunfire Convertible Service Manual! A must read for vert owners!

Re: Convertible Top Water Leak Repair
Thursday, April 03, 2008 10:32 AM
bump up for you bitches who havent seen this yet

Sunday, July 12, 2009 11:43 PM
over a year.....bump for vert owners who need to see this.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:29 PM
Thanks for this!! And I vote to STICKY THIS!

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Thursday, July 16, 2009 12:10 AM
Ever find that video?

Thursday, July 16, 2009 4:35 AM
i had the video on vhs, but had no way to rip it to the computer. then it sort of got stolen with the rest of my tools and car parts recently, so i no longer have it. eventually id like to get another copy and find a way to rip it, but for now its a no-go.

Sunday, July 04, 2010 7:54 AM
my father's 2000 Z24 is leaking pretty bad he needs new weather stripping as soon you touch it, itll start falling apart in ur hands,GM dealer want $1,000 bucks per side(for a piece of rubber) is there anyone out there that has weather stripping for a 2000 cavalier Z24 convertible

Sunday, July 04, 2010 9:10 AM
lucky you....check out the exterior forum. im just starting a GP on FULL sets of weatherstripping. $257 for all 7 pieces! go check it out.

btw...im very disappointed that in 2.5 years we've only had 3 other ppl post in this thread. its invaluable info for anyone w a vert.

*sigh*

Monday, July 05, 2010 2:57 PM
this is good stuff, i havent seen it yet.
Thursday, July 08, 2010 3:12 PM
Guess i know what im downloading when i get home tonight. LOL. Thanks Tabs!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search