Hood fitment - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hood fitment
Thursday, March 11, 2010 6:13 PM
Will a 95-99 hood fit on a 00-02?

Re: Hood fitment
Thursday, March 11, 2010 6:20 PM
Yes, they are the same hood.

Thursday, March 11, 2010 6:21 PM
Ive been told they do, but i had a friend who had an 02 and swapped a 97 hood onto it and it was too short in the front, it had a big gap issue due to the headlights sitting up higher so i would try and stick with a post 00 hood

Erik Packard
Thursday, March 11, 2010 6:30 PM
Ricozero wrote:Ive been told they do, but i had a friend who had an 02 and swapped a 97 hood onto it and it was too short in the front, it had a big gap issue due to the headlights sitting up higher so i would try and stick with a post 00 hood

they did something wrong . all 95-02 hoods the same .

Thursday, March 11, 2010 6:37 PM
Right on i was just saying what I saw on it maybe it had to due to the fact the car was wrecked before i was just saying what i saw when someone did it, but thanks for the clarification

Erik Packard
Monday, March 15, 2010 5:23 AM
Yea perhaps the gap they were referring to was the difference in bumpers from 95-99 to 00-02 ... 00+ had these little bumps that stick up, where as you can see in azncav's signature those bumps aren't there ... Other than that 95-02 are the fitments for hoods ... Only the 03+ won't fit as they clearly are different due to the headlights entire shape being different.

- T.

Full Urethane Wings West Big Mouth Kit For Sale!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search