Never seen this interior - Page 2 - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Never seen this interior
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 8:29 PM
Well, I put the charcoal door panels on, and the charcoal door sills on. I probably would have kept it stock had the previous owner not painted EVERYTHING red and black...

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 7:48 AM
heres the half painted version of what my car came with. dont worry....the car came with the green and was on its way to becoming black or tweed.

charcoal piece by windshield, fusebox cover/sides, and door sills. in fact, the only beige was on the door panel bottoms, dash bottom/glove box, and carpet. cant say for the console though because it had already been swapped.

although im honestly not sure how to interpret the info lenko gave
Quote:

14I INTERIOR TRIM LT GRAY (14I) 5,586

i cant imagine that the #s are already broken down to verts only so im assuming that means there were 5586 cavaliers in 96 made with that same interior, right? but of all my #s, none are over 7277 so that would HAVE to be the # of cav verts that year. if so then the vast majority of verts that year had that interior which doesnt seem to be the norm, so i dunno....

either way,
Quote:

There are 3 1996 CAVALIER CONVERTIBLE vehicles (0.041 matching your exact options list. There are 6 (0.082 with at least as many options.

which i know means nothing, but just cool to hear nonetheless.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 4:24 PM
Lenkos RPO link told me my car was one of 3 as well. Too bad that seems to be what it tells a lot of people. I know my car is relatively rare, but not THAT rare. Ive only seen 4 Rally Edition cars including mine, only 3 were sedans. 1 was down in Tampa (red coupe), the other 2 (blue sedans) were on the car lot I bought my car from...and they didn't sell local as Ive never seen them since then.

Too bad that RPO decoder isnt accurate with its numbers...Id really like to know how many there are/were EXACTLY like mine. The 2 blue sedans on the lot were identical to mine except for the exterior color.

Join verbalwarfare.com

http://www.verbalwarfare.com/forum.php?referrerid=86

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 5:57 PM
all you guys have fake z24 interiors. !

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 6:12 PM
^LMAO....

Zomg! Everything I've ever known is a lie!

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Thursday, June 24, 2010 3:19 PM
If i can remember right my 97 cavalier convertible had a interior like that except it had the white vinyl seats. it had the dark on top, light lower and light grey carpet with the white seats.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search