Found a few J's on facebook.. anyone here know them? - Page 2 - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Found a few J's on facebook.. anyone here know them?
Sunday, October 17, 2010 12:06 AM
o thats to sad.... the fake rust is bleh, love the motor lol and when you said 3400 i was lost because i knew that was the wrong intake and it was huge. 3.4 dohc looks fitting. to bad the link for a vid of it running is dead

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Sunday, October 17, 2010 12:19 AM
Ya it's been years lol give me a break...

Saturday, December 03, 2011 4:21 PM
i know this thread is pretty old, but i stumbled upon it looking through the third gen category for wiring help. Anyways, the body work and such i can appreciate on the vert. he has mad skills. im not feeling the rust and i wasnt really feeling the color before either. i think if he did a more simple color for with like a lil flake it would have been way cleaner. but who am i to judge me car has rust and primer on it

Saturday, December 03, 2011 5:14 PM
Brad had alota spots starting to show from wear and tear so he decided to paint it like ie was rusting to cover them, that and for some reason you can't get that paint here no more unless it's water based paint ( which we all kno isn't the same) so it is what it is lol I still love that car though with or without the rust paint job lol.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Saturday, December 10, 2011 6:38 AM
i love the 3.4 DOHC swap.
Sunday, December 11, 2011 7:59 AM
what^^^^^ you must have posted that when u were drunk cause no sobber person would ever say that

JBO since July 30, 2001
Sunday, December 11, 2011 10:15 AM
Any one see the pic of the vert in the copper color, that looked badass!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 5:09 PM
nope completely sober, lol. Im also the guy that really wants to swap in a 2001+ chrysler 2.7.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search