97 cavy coupe - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
97 cavy coupe
Friday, January 07, 2011 8:12 AM
hey the gf bought a 97 coupe, it has elec windows, mirrors an locks, but we can't seem to find the pop lever, usually located on the left side of the front seat.. but it's not there, any help, got no key for the trunk

Re: 97 cavy coupe
Friday, January 07, 2011 9:44 AM
Well I am guessing it is a Z24,in that case there is no manual trunk pop,And GM did not install a power trunk button,Dont know why,They only gave you a keyless remote to get in..But your door key should work in the trunk,unless someone swaped the trunk lock for a different one...Bes of luck.
Friday, January 07, 2011 9:51 AM
yep, door, ign, and trunk keys will all be the same unless it's been in an accident and they replaced it.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Friday, January 07, 2011 11:43 AM
Rich Grayo Jr. wrote:yep, door, ign, and trunk keys will all be the same unless it's been in an accident and they replaced it.

If that's the case, go in through the back seat and get it open. Remove the lock and take to a locksmith, with your key. For relatively little money, it can be set for your key.

i find it amusing that SHOoff has nothing better to do but follow me around & be an unhelpful dick in even cross-forum. - Jon Mick
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search