intro to the z24 forum from joey - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
intro to the z24 forum from joey
Tuesday, August 09, 2011 10:01 AM
Hi everybody my name is joey and i'm new to the cavi's i buy a z 24 1996 for 2,000 dollars and it seems nice in the outside just a little out of shine but then when i was doing a deep check to the whole car in my house i found out that the roof has a spot off rust that goes thru to the inside of the car and i try to sanded down and the privious owner covered whit some aluminium foil and bondo know is cracking and i buy fiber glass gel to fixed i know i't would be better if i cut that part and put a piece of metal and welded but i dont have the money to do that and is in the driver side windshield at the corner is real rare to see a car getting rust in that part of the ceiling i will like from somebody to shed some light in this matter it would b a eye opening for me n i really like the car i see it as a project car n i will make look better than it is right now thanx .

Re: intro to the z24 forum from joey
Tuesday, August 09, 2011 10:13 AM
If you want this car to be a project car, you will have to spend the money to get it done right. Or enjoy a moldy interior.

Re: intro to the z24 forum from joey
Monday, August 15, 2011 7:00 AM
jose rodriguez wrote:Hi everybody my name is joey and i'm new to the cavi's i buy a z 24 1996 for 2,000 dollars and it seems nice in the outside just a little out of shine but then when i was doing a deep check to the whole car in my house i found out that the roof has a spot off rust that goes thru to the inside of the car and i try to sanded down and the privious owner covered whit some aluminium foil and bondo know is cracking and i buy fiber glass gel to fixed i know i't would be better if i cut that part and put a piece of metal and welded but i dont have the money to do that and is in the driver side windshield at the corner is real rare to see a car getting rust in that part of the ceiling i will like from somebody to shed some light in this matter it would b a eye opening for me n i really like the car i see it as a project car n i will make look better than it is right now thanx .

Dude...punctuation? Just because it's the intra-webs doesn't mean you can spew off a paragraph (without any) and expect us to care enough to try and read it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search