Driving the Dragon - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Driving the Dragon
Monday, December 26, 2011 6:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfiM7kgYV4Q&feature=mfu_channel&list=UL up hill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOpUPn8EQrs downhill

285 k miles 2.2 OHV 5 speed with close ratio from Geo Storm Gsi, 4.12 FDR, Flowmaster

Re: Driving the Dragon
Tuesday, December 27, 2011 11:20 PM
ok and the point to these videos were?????????

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 7:16 AM
AJ B wrote:ok and the point to these videos were?????????

This is a standard psychological method used to identify easily dissatisfied people. When they are informed of this, they usually respond by directing invective at the tester.

Or, it can be seen as sharing some fun my son and I had on Christmas day.

dennis
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 7:40 AM
MasterFlight wrote:

This is a standard psychological method used to identify easily dissatisfied people. When they are informed of this, they usually respond by directing invective at the tester.

dennis

this guy does have a point.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 7:52 AM
MRThompson (jrthompson) wrote:
MasterFlight wrote:

dennis

this guy does have a point.

it's working!
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 6:50 PM
I thought it was cool. Id love to hit the Dragon at some point in my life. Maybe not in my car though. Haha.

Thursday, December 29, 2011 6:37 AM
Thanks. This is home for me. Dragon in my backyard. BTW the video is in a 95hurry base 2.2 5this speed. Mods are Isuzu has co
mplete close ratio headset and 4.12 final drive from a storm gain, and magnaflow 40 series muffler. Also has z24 front stabler bar and z wheels. Goodrich tires. 286k miles!
Saturday, December 31, 2011 3:43 PM
Nice sounding exhaust you have there. What do you have on it?

Sunday, January 01, 2012 9:37 AM
WTF is wrong with your car that the dash isn't cracked?

i find it amusing that SHOoff has nothing better to do but follow me around & be an unhelpful dick in even cross-forum. - Jon Mick
Sunday, January 01, 2012 10:32 AM
none of my cavs have had a cracked dash
Sunday, January 01, 2012 2:42 PM
SHOoff wrote:WTF is wrong with your car that the dash isn't cracked?

It's being strong for the two other Cavaliers in the driveway that have cracked dashes. It's showing them it can be done.

Sunday, January 01, 2012 2:43 PM
anne shaffer wrote:Nice sounding exhaust you have there. What do you have on it?

Thanks Anne,

It's just a generic 2" Cat Con from Advance auto and a Flow Master 40 series, 2 1/2 " in the stock position. Without the Cat con it is way too loud, but sound good to me with.

dennis
Sunday, January 01, 2012 2:45 PM
MasterFlight wrote:Thanks. This is home for me. Dragon in my backyard. BTW the video is in a 95hurry base 2.2 5this speed. Mods are Isuzu has co
mplete close ratio headset and 4.12 final drive from a storm gain, and magnaflow 40 series muffler. Also has z24 front stabler bar and z wheels. Goodrich tires. 286k miles!

this predictive software in my Droid X2 is hilarious sometimes.

dennis
Sunday, January 01, 2012 3:16 PM
MasterFlight wrote:
MasterFlight wrote:Thanks. This is home for me. Dragon in my backyard. BTW the video is in a 95hurry base 2.2 5this speed. Mods are Isuzu has co

this predictive software in my Droid X2 is hilarious sometimes.

dennis

you can turn it off in settings. drove me nuts plus i lost my double space bar period.

Sunday, January 01, 2012 7:22 PM
Cool!

Would like the see a pic of the car..

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Sunday, January 01, 2012 8:44 PM
MasterFlight wrote:
anne shaffer wrote:Nice sounding exhaust you have there. What do you have on it?

Thanks Anne,

It's just a generic 2" Cat Con from Advance auto and a Flow Master 40 series, 2 1/2 " in the stock position. Without the Cat con it is way too loud, but sound good to me with.

dennis

Cool, I am looking to change my stock exhaust and really didn't have a clue of what to look for.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search