SWAP IN MARYLAND?? - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
SWAP IN MARYLAND??
Friday, July 20, 2012 8:29 AM
HAS ANYONE ON HERE IN MARYLAND THAT HAS DONE ANY ON OF THESE SWAPS?? IM IN BALTIMORE AND I WANT TO JUST SEE WHAT THE FINISHED PROJECT LOOKS LIKE TO GET IDEAS!!

Re: SWAP IN MARYLAND??
Monday, July 23, 2012 6:10 PM
Uhm, what swap????

Monday, July 23, 2012 9:29 PM
3800 or 3400
Thursday, August 09, 2012 11:34 AM
Plenty of 3400 swap threads, I know of at least one guy with a 3800.

- Your not-so-local, untrained, uncertified, backyard mechanic. But my @!#$ runs
Friday, August 24, 2012 9:20 PM
somebody call me if we find one in the area

I am down in columbia
Monday, October 22, 2012 8:27 PM
I'm in the eastern panhandle of wv with a 3400 in a 99 sunfire, this weekend it might be in haggerstown. Not sure yet though.
Tuesday, October 23, 2012 10:08 AM
Sweet you got pics? Mine is almost done
Wednesday, October 24, 2012 7:06 PM
Yea there is some in my swap thread here, but I have some vids as well I will post in a few. As I told you in the pm I'm running ac and all that. Where I'm still on 99 sunfire stuff inside.
Wednesday, October 24, 2012 7:13 PM

Then a little kicker...

Pss the wes in the above is the civic idiot. Also the whistling was a broke upper intake in 3 spots, though it has been fixed.
Wednesday, October 24, 2012 7:18 PM
Wtf let's try this again, wish regular members had a edit button....

Saturday, November 10, 2012 9:04 PM
I got to go to Mason Dixon today and was pretty happy for what it managed in the 3 runs. Went with a buddy with a srt4 that snapped a axle on our third run so had to fix it. Spun 1st and some of 2nd still but the below is the best out of the 3. I took the sub box and the two w3v3 12's out the other day to run it. How ever I'm full weight with full a/c and basically stock. Just custom cai, 2.5in exhaust, stage 2 or 3 clutch, and tuned some with hptuners.

Left is me and right is the buddy's srt not hooking till the top of 3rd lol. It has some more in it though as I was spinning 1st and 2nd. Not bad in 2nd but 1st was pretty much useless. How ever I wheel hopped bad in 2nd and I'm guessing took a axle with it again. As when I got over 90 it started pulling hard to the left and thumping so I let out of it. I guess not to bad for my 2nd run in it though.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search