Anyone else use Amsoil in there Cavalier - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone else use Amsoil in there Cavalier
Sunday, August 26, 2012 3:59 PM
I am just wondering if anyone else uses Amsoil in there's. I am using the Signature Series and my car just hit 90,000 miles yesterday. I am also if anyone on here would have a UOA with Amsoil in a Cavalier with the LN2 engine probably very slim I'll find one though. I've searched quite a bit online to see if anyone has done a UOA on the LN2 engine with Amsoil Signature Series.

2002 Chevy Cavalier Coupe 2200 SFI 5SPD Manual with 91450 miles.
Oil changed: 89616 miles with Amsoil 5w30 Signature Series and Amsoil oil filter.

Re: Anyone else use Amsoil in there Cavalier
Sunday, August 26, 2012 9:53 PM
Believe it or not, I have yet to run Amsoil, though that could change soon. Not sure I'd run the SS version, only because my ecos run cartridge filters which I'd change at least twice a year, and I'm too OCD to leave the oil in there afterwards...besides, I couldn't justify SS with the little miles I put on the cars in a year...

I'm debating the the XL though....

Ran Mobil 1 for a long while, but now I gotta but through the Napa and Quaker State Syn (the ecotecs seems to leave this stuff) I have now......

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Sunday, August 26, 2012 11:16 PM
I run Amsoil XL in my daily ('12 Elantra) and the Signature blend in my supercharged Eco. Worth every penny

Monday, August 27, 2012 1:01 AM
I use AMS in my Fit. Best oil I've ever run.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Monday, August 27, 2012 5:30 AM
I'm running the break in oil right now...

Monday, August 27, 2012 4:09 PM
I run Dominator in my 3400.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search