97 z 24 - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
97 z 24
Monday, November 19, 2012 6:44 PM
i have a z 24 everytime i get in it start the car it seems fine when i take the shifter out of park dashlights come on back in park goes out turn on headlights they come on shut off they go out turn on windshield wipers same stuff i changed the cable from the shifter to the column is it in the key ognition or any suggestions will be appreciated

Re: 97 z 24
Tuesday, November 20, 2012 6:40 AM
huh?

i find it amusing that SHOoff has nothing better to do but follow me around & be an unhelpful dick in even cross-forum. - Jon Mick
Tuesday, November 20, 2012 1:57 PM
well thats a real good answer i like it
Tuesday, November 20, 2012 2:09 PM
I believe he is referring to your post is a jumble of words that make no sense. Use proper punctuation and proof read your post before you make it so we can better understand what is going on.

Now I decoded some of that and it sounds like an electrical problem of some kind. Check your grounds and look for shorts. Other then that need a better description of what is going on.
Tuesday, November 20, 2012 6:20 PM
the dash lights alternator battery brake ets lights are what im talking about everytime i move anything on the steering column those are the lights that come on and go off i have changed the linkage cable that goes from the shifter to the steering column where would you begin to check for the short
Wednesday, November 21, 2012 2:10 AM
RED wrote:I believe he is referring to your post is a jumble of words that make no sense. Use proper punctuation and proof read your post before you make it so we can better understand what is going on.

Now I decoded some of that and it sounds like an electrical problem of some kind. Check your grounds and look for shorts. Other then that need a better description of what is going on.

i find it amusing that SHOoff has nothing better to do but follow me around & be an unhelpful dick in even cross-forum. - Jon Mick
Sunday, December 09, 2012 5:26 AM
can anyone tell me where to get info on bypassing the anti theft in this car ive got a pjlx gm self learning module but i need to know how to wire it and if it will work on cavaliers some say it will some says it wont any info is very much appreciated
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search