OK - Page 2 - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: OK
Monday, February 14, 2005 6:20 PM
his user id is v6sunfiregtr

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 2:15 AM
Shotgun Martin wrote:OK sorry guys but i have smart ass people and cheesecake was being a smartass but i am a bad mother @!#$ and i would kick your as cheesecake
you just better hope your not a @!#$in mexican or it will be worse you got that

umm thank u for posting a racial slurr and for that i will tell u my address so i can see you come over here and try to see u kick my ass

and by the way i am mexican and @!#$in proud so bring your racist ass over here and say some @!#$ to my face

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 2:24 AM
99redz24 wrote:flexing your E-muscles and making threats over the internet. WOW!! you both are REALLY tough

oh im not flexing my e musceles i stated a point and he got offended and thanks shifted for telling me the rules it was greatly appreciated

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 2:28 AM
LOCK THIS THREAD AND BAN SHOTGUN MARTINLOCK THIS THREAD AND BAN SHOTGUN MARTIN

LOCK THIS THREAD AND BAN SHOTGUN MARTIN

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 5:22 AM
wow, and yet another reason i hardly post as much as i used to. Ive never seen so many 12 year olds on this site before. Anyone can be tough on the internet, so how pathetic is this post, seriously?

Oh yeah, i have a mexican friend who is a marine, ill give you his address if you hate mexicans so much, you stupid @!#$. Racism is not tolerated on this site, just like in the real world, what makes you better than anyone else?

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 7:32 AM
<< anther vote or locking this thread ( before it gets outta hand :p )

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 7:58 AM
ha ha ha meckster kids these days!!!
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 10:37 AM
TRY USING THE SEARCH BUTTON

its all about power to weight

http://www.geocities.com/crzycavy/crzycavy.html?1049178886320

SUPPORT THE U.S. ECONOMY BUY DOMESTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 11:46 AM
in before the lock

free lurch

bump

f
u
c
k

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Saturday, September 06, 2014 10:41 PM
This never got locked? Lolliez.

My sig- "Doing what needs to be done, although satisfactory, is a far cry from what can be done."
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search