underhood billet - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
underhood billet
Sunday, January 23, 2005 1:09 PM
does any body know of any or seen any either billet or chrome fluid caps. i have the c/f covers all over my engine bay and they look plain with the black fluid covers. i was hoping to find maybe some new caps or even covers that go on the stock caps. i have had no luck looking. i found some pieces that were meant for a honduh but the diameter isnt right they would work though and are my last resort. they have setscrews in the side that hold them on. i got a pic of the engine bay in my profile if any body wants to see , thanks for any help

Re: underhood billet
Tuesday, January 25, 2005 9:10 PM
check out rksport they might have some. i would keep the cf though it looks really good. also the pillar pod is used to hold gauges not pictures. j/k <br>

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 10:09 AM
i checked out their catalog and nothing. i might call mike perez and see if he can help. and as for that pillar i dont have any gauges yet and i plan on going turbo. so, i could have gauges that dont work or pictures. i made my choice but when i go turbo i will swap to gauges. i dont hink im goona get rid of the c/f covers, i just got the last two i needed to finish the engine compartment.
Wednesday, January 26, 2005 11:31 AM
I have made some in the past. I think the oly one I still have around is the wiper resovior cap. Email me with what sot of design you had in mind and maybe we can sort something out.

Also I know there are billet items made for alot of the trucks and some other cars, you might have to play "compare the part" to find premade ones.
Friday, January 28, 2005 8:00 AM
joseph fitzwater wrote:i checked out their catalog and nothing. i might call mike perez and see if he can help..

Call Frank Rizzotto or email him at frizzotto@rksport.com

Mike Perez no longer works there <BR><BR> <br>

Friday, January 28, 2005 1:20 PM
all right thank you. i may be having something custom done, if that doesnt work out i will call him
Thursday, June 16, 2005 1:15 PM
okay everybody, i got my fluid caps (thanks to LIVID) and took some pictures check out my cardomain page i know that i need to work on my page but i just started it for the sole purpose of these pics
www.cardomain.com/ride/1218565

you have to stand for something, or you're bound to fall for anything
Friday, June 24, 2005 10:03 AM
I cant get on your car domain site could you post pics here cause I might want some. Ive been looking too thanks
Friday, June 24, 2005 7:30 PM

Sunday, June 26, 2005 8:43 PM
Drew Van Oort wrote:

Now that is damn pretty... Wish my car looked like that under the hood... lol
Monday, June 27, 2005 2:07 PM
thanks alot guys. i really wish that the underside of my hood was painted, you can see a very little bit in the top pic. im suprised that noone caught that. you may also notice that my fuel rail isnt dull either. i sanded it down to almost smooth, i need to sand some more and then polish. you wish the inside of you engine bay looked like that i wish the exterior of the car looked as good on mine. or even the interior. thanks again for all the comments

you have to stand for something, or you're bound to fall for anything

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search