Driving lights on an 01 4dr? - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Driving lights on an 01 4dr?
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:29 PM
A friend of mine had just bought an 01 Cav and she's a 4 door. Correct me if Im wrong, but to have Z24 driving lights on it... the entire front bumper would have to be changed? They are not just cuts outs on the stock 4dr bumper are they?

Also, if anyone who has put some driving lights on their 4 doors I'd love to see the different ways you guys all did it

Re: Driving lights on an 01 4dr?
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:54 PM
Yeah, you'd have to get the Z24 front bumper, or rig up some aftermarket lights.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Friday, January 20, 2006 4:08 PM
Does anyone here have anything rigged up on their front bumpers that you can tell me a few things about them like who makes them? model? size? where you got them? Stuff like that. Even post a few pics if you can!

I mesured the slot and its only about 1-1/2"H x 6-1/2"W and thats not very big to find a driving light to fit it that will actually help night time driving.

Friday, January 20, 2006 9:38 PM
Ya mine are 3 inch round, I just slipped them in where the z24 lights go. I cut the grill to make them fit. If i knew what i know now back then i would have got a z24 bumper and used the stock cutouts for the fogs.

Ryan1

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 8:33 AM
I have also been wandering about this.....come on, Im sure someone has done this or something anyways?

thanks

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search